Handle It Inc. Build-A-Rail
Build-A-Rail Guard Rails are heavy duty, customizable and easily assembled to protect property from damage due to forklift impact. Build rail systems one, two or three rails high by just stacking rail units one on top of the other. Available in 4 foot, 6 foot, 8 foot and 10 foot lengths. Can be coupled together to make runs as long as you want. Make 90 degree corners by connecting two rail systems together with a corner coupler.
Features and Benefits
- Barriers are rated to withstand an impact of 10,000 lbs. at 4 MPH and will keep valuable equipment safe from forklift traffic.
- Rail sections are constructed of sturdy 5/32" wall 4" × 4" steel tube
- Base units are constructed of 5/32" wall 4" × 4" steel tube welded to 5/8" thick 10" × 10" base plates
- Highly visible, yellow powder coat painted steel units provide a visible, durable, and attractive finish
- Durable and attractive black plastic end caps close ends and tops giving a finished look
- Stackable and side-by-side joinable units provide flexibility in guard rail system design
- Straight sections and 90 degree turns are easily accomplished using straight and corner couplers Build-A-Rail sections are installed correctly by following easy-to-use instructions
We do custom applications. Contact Us with details and a customer service representative will return your inquiry.
Guarantee and Warranty
Personal and professional customer service is offered on all Handle-It® Build-A-Rails. Our Build-A-Rail carries a two-year limited warranty on all materials and workmanship.
|Model Number||Description||Weight (lbs.)|
|BR-4||4' Build-A-Rail Guard Rail||57|
|BR-6||6' Build-A-Rail Guard Rail||72|
|BR-8||8' Build-A-Rail Guard Rail||86|
|BR-10||10' Build-A-Rail Guard Rail||100|
|BR-BASE||Modular Build-A-Rail Base Unit||23|
|BR-CC||Build-A-Rail Collar Connector||9|
|BR-CCC||Build-A-Rail Corner Collar Connector||24|
|BR-LEG||Build-A-Rail Leg Extension||14|
|WA3-4X4.25-4||4-Pack 3/4" x 4 1/4" Wedge Anchors||1|
For more information contact us at: email@example.com or call 1-800-236-1080