SA-160 Semi-Automatic Orbital Wrap Machine
Semi-automatic orbital wrapper used for bundling products by manually feeding material through the machine and packaging with stretch film. The model OWM-SA-160 is designed for wrapping, grouping and protecting bulky products. It can be used for furniture, doors, panels, wooden boards, cabinets, windows, and other large, long, or irregular loads. Also known as a horizontal stretch wrapper, this machine is ideal for warehouse and manufacturing use.
Standard dual film reel delivery system gives you faster throughput
Double automatic film cutting and clamp standard with blade protection
Integrated electrical cabinet with touch screen controls
110v with a foot pedal control
Request a Quote
Performance & Specifications
- 10” wide machine bundling film with 1.5” core
- Double reel dispenser head, faster cycle times
- Standard 40”w x 40” L entry and exit support rollers
- Control system includes:
- Automatic film cutting system
- Semi-automatic stretch film threading for reel changing.
- Adjustable extra wrapping laps in both ends of the product for a higher protection.
- Ring speed controller to adjust the stretch film overlap onto the product.
- Customizable packaging programs (7): manual (3), automatic, banding, no cutter, six sides protection.
- Color touch screen to program and to adjust the machine to the needs of the product to be wrapped (extra wrapping laps in the ends of the product, stretch film threading, reels change, wrapping programs, videos to display how to use the machine, visual warnings of anomalies and preventive maintenance, lock screen with PIN, Multi-language: English, French, & Spanish.
- Fast reel changing; no tools required
- Adjustable film tension with consistent force
- Safety features built into the cutting system and while changing reels
- Foot switch control and main control panel with 3 wrapping modes
- Rotation speed 5-50 RPM
- 90 psi air required
- 110v single phase
- Machine size 85″L x 87″ W x 89″ H (basic configuration including entry/exit rollers)
- Gravity rollers conveyor + tilter system to place product from vertical to
horizontal W 47″ x L 60″
- Table with gravity balls (multidirectional).
- Table with 3 gravity rollers in triangle to wrap round products.
- Rollers side guide with manual fitting.
- Short products bridge < 23″.
- Top presser with manual fitting.
- Manual bubblewrap floor or top dispenser (integrated on machine) for
reel up to 47″ width.
- Remote technical assistance (via Ethernet).
Product to wrap sizes:
- Maximum / minimum length : no limit / 23″ when the infeed conveyor enters the loop or 15.75″ with short products bridge.
- Width and height : check with graphic.
- Power : 110v single phase
- Installed electrical power : 1,5 Kw
- Electrical consumption : 0,52 Kw/hour
- Ring rotation speed : 5 to 50 rpm (for configuration with speed inverter)
- Speed inverter : Omron (for configuration with cutter system or ring speed control)
- PLC : Omron (for configuration with cutter system)
- Pneumatic pressure : 90 psi (for configuration with cutter system).
- Compressed air consumption : 6.3 gal/cycle (for configuration with cutter system).
Stretchfilm or paper* reel specifications:
- Width : 10″
- Thickness : 20, 23, 30, 35 or 50 microns.
- External / Internal Ø : 9″/ 1.5″
Review the chart below to choose the proper size wrapper for your products
The Model SA-160 has a 3-year warranty. For any service-related questions, please call and our technicians will be happy to assist.