The model 3000 mobile pallet wrapper is ideal when you wrap long, heavy, or unstable pallets. This machine is also suited for multi-purpose and limited space applications. Easily deploy it when wrapping and put it away when you’re finished.
- Up to 200 pallets wrapped per charge
- Unlimited pallet length
- 94″ maximum load wrap height.
- Unlimited load weight capacity
- 250% power pre-stretch film carriage for improved efficiency
- 2 year warranty
- Drive speed 1.6 -4.4 feet per second
- Two 12v AGM batteries
- Touch Screen controls
- 20 programmable wrap cycles
- Machine size 72″L x 30″ W x 99″ H
- Requires 56″ clearance around the pallet load
- Electromagnetic brake for film stretching
- Photocell for pallet height detection
- Power board ip54
- Main parameters protected by password
- Main parameters adjustable by the control panel: cycle selection, bottom wraps, top wraps, rotation speed, carriage speed going up, carriage speed going down, film tension, photocell delay, starting height
- Acoustic warning at the cycle beginning and stop
- Battery charge monitoring and warning message on the display when the battery is low
- Guide wheel with quick height adjustment
- Autodiagnostic with error codes, making trouble shooting easier
Use the drive handle to position the wrapper next to your pallet with the guide wheel against the load to begin wrapping. Attach the film and start the wrap cycle. The machine will wrap the whole pallet and when you’re finished you can drive it to a storing location.
Easily control your wrap programs with the touch screen display. Up to 20 custom programs with all the parameters you need.
Digitally controlled power pre-stretch carriage with 250% stretch for film efficiency. Lower your film consumption by up to 60% vs. hand wrapping.
The safety switch belt and beacon light ensure that while the machine is operating your wrapping area is safe.
- Rack and pinion carriage drive system adds to reliability and reduces down time.
- Integrated control board makes repair and diagnosis easier and reduces machine down time
- Seimens VFD for the power pre-stretch carriage
- Electronically controlled power pre-stretch carriage greatly increases film efficiency