Where to use our safety guard rail system & why using guard rail is important:
Warehouse guard railing systems are an essential safety component within your facility. Guard rail provides a physical and visual barrier to protect from forklift and powered vehicle accidents. The rail system can be installed along pedestrian walkways to keep your employees safe.
Guard rail separates work areas from forklift driving lanes. This reduces the chance of worker accidents and equipment damage. Places you should install guarding includes inplant offices, shipping departments, around machinery, walkways, and at the ends of pallet racking.
Basic Specifications and features:
- Tested to withstand 10,000 lbs at 4 mph.
- Constructed with high-quality ASTM A1011 steel.
- Powder-coated Handle It® yellow for maximum visibility and durability.
- Rail lengths from 2′ to 10′ long.
- Columns are 4.75″ × 4.75″ steel square tube mounted on a 10″ × 10″ base plate.
- Designed for faster installation to cut down on labor costs.
- Single (18″) or double high (43″) rail systems.
- Bolted rail or drop in rail styles.
- Universal 4 way mounting posts eliminate the need for “end” or “line” posts.
- All anchors and hardware/caps are included.
- In-stock items can ship within 24 hours of P.O receipt.
WHY BUY HANDLE-IT® HEAVY DUTY SAFETY GUARD RAIL?
- Our extensive inventory means you get your material fast.
- We ship orders the same or next day on standard items.
- Our universal posts make installs quicker, saving you time and money.
- We adhere to strict quality standards.
- We’ll develop the Bill of Materials needed to get the job done right.
- Our custom shop can create products to fit your unique design needs.
- Real-Time Pricing: Quotes are sent within two hours or 1 day for a custom product.
- Why guard railing is a sound investment for your facility