FA-160 Automatic Orbital Wrap Machine
Automatic orbital wrapper used for bundling product with stretch film. Also known as a horizontal stretch wrapper, this machine is ideal for warehouse and manufacturing use. It automatically loads products and threads, wraps, and cuts stretch film. The model OWM-FA-160 is ideal for large products like like furniture, cabinets, doors, timber boards, windows, frames, and other bulky loads that need to be grouped and protected.
Standard dual film reel delivery system gives you faster throughput
Double automatic film cutting and clamp standard with blade protection
Highly customizable to suit your application
Power fed by conveyor and controlled by photocell
Request a Quote
- Double reel dispenser head; allows to wrap with two reels of stretch film for a reinforced wrapping and faster packaging or to wrap with one reel for a simple wrapping; ready to use reels of different width.
- Fast changing reels without tools and with self-fixing system.
- Adjustable stretch film tension to fit it to the product.
- Double automatic stretch film clamp and cutter system for two reels; cuts even with zero tension and has a blade protector for user safety.
- Automatic stretch film threading for reel changing.
- Stopping system to place the reel dispenser head in the exact position for reel changing.
- Device that unable the machine to work while changing the reel for user safety.
- Ring driver system through trapezoidal belt.
- Ring assembled in the frame, painted in yellow color.
- Steel frame, painted in gray and base in green color.
- Ring speed controller to adjust working speed or stretch film overlap onto the product.
- Adjustable extra wrapping laps in both ends of the product for a higher protection.
- Interactive color touch screen, integrated in the front of the machine to program and adapt the wrapping machine to the needs of the product to be wrapped with:
- Wrapping programs (9): 1 to 4 – Complete wrapping (from one product end to the other), 5-Only ends, 6-Banding, 7-Complete with intermediate banding, 8-Semi-automatic and 9-Only conveyors.
- Display of messages, explanatory gif videos, change of reel, regulation of extra laps at product ends, on/off top presses (optional), up & down top presses regulation time (optional), distance between banding, warning preventive maintenance and programmable in 3 languages.
- Option to eliminate film tails in the product start.
- Screen lock with password to avoid inappropriate manipulations of the chosen parameters.
- Electrical photocell to start wrapping cycle.
- Integrated electrical cabinet and illuminated with led, to facilitate operations; incorporates master switch.
- Led warning light to inform status of orbital wrapper (operative, working or emergency).
Customize your machine:
- Infeed & outfeed top pressers – manual fitting.
- Infeed & outfeed top pressers – automatic fitting, includes electrical photocell to detect product outfeed.
- Rollers side guide – manual fitting.
- Driven conveyor belt W39″ x L39″ (other dimensions also available).
- Driven conveyor metal rollers W39″x L39″ (other dimensions also available).
- Driven conveyor chain W39″ x L39″ (other dimensions also available).
- Driven conveyor belt with pneumatic lift to place corners W39″ x L98″.
- Driven conveyor metal rollers “V” shape W47″ x L157″.
- Gravity rollers conveyor + tilter system to place product from vertical to horizontal W47″ x L59″.
- Table with 4 driven rollers in cross, with pneumatic lift, to wrap round products.
- Table with 2 driven in parallel to wrap round products.
- Hydraulic lift table to centre the machine ring vs conveyors.
- Short products bridge <23″.
- Driven conveyor belts (bridge) W45″ x L23″ for short products <23″.
- Wooden/porex blocks automatic dispenser (not included driven conveyor for short products W45″ x L23″).
- Warning of stretchfilm reel end.
- Warning of stretchfilm breakage.
- Safety fences + safety kit.
- Remote technical assistance (via Ethernet).
- No standard machine colour.
- Seafreight wooden crate or box.
- Manual bubblewrap top dispenser (integrated on machine) for reel up to 47″.
- Manual bubblewrap floor dispenser for reel up to 47″.
- Double automatic dispenser for bubble plastic · foam · polyethylene.
Product to wrap sizes:
- Maximum / minimum length
unlimited / 23″ when the infeed conveyor enters the loop (15.75″ with driven bridge).
- Other sizes
Check with graphic.
- Minimum sizes
14″ x 14″ x 23″ (L).
Recommended conveyor belt specifications:
- Useful width 39″.
- Length 39″.
- Working height adjustable.
- Engine 0.37 Kw*.
- Lineal speed : From 13 ft./min. up to 49’/min.
- Max. weight to convey : 50b / lineal foot.
(*)Speed inverter for infeed driven conveyor 0.75 Kw and outfeed driven conveyor 0.75 Kw.
- Engine 3 Kw
- Power supply 230v or 480v 3PH 60Hz
- 24V d.c.
- Power consumption 1.63 Kw
- Ring rotation speed From 5 to 80 rpm.
- Speed inverters Omron.
- Programmable PLC Omron.
- Touch screen : 7 inches.
- Pneumatic pressure : 90 psi
- Compressed air consump. : 12 gal/cycle.
Stretch film reel specifications:
- Width : 9.84″, 6.5″ or 4″.
- Thickness : 23, 30, 35 or 50 microns.
- External / internal Ø : 9″ / 1.5″.
Review the chart below to choose the proper size wrapper for your products
The Model FA-160 has a 3-year warranty. For any service-related questions, please call and our technicians will be happy to assist.