FA-200 Automatic Orbital Wrap Machine
Automatic orbital wrapper used for bundling product with stretch film. Also known as a horizontal stretch wrapper, this machine is ideal for warehouse and manufacturing use. It automatically loads products and threads, wraps, and cuts stretch film. The model OWM-FA-200 is ideal for large products like like furniture, cabinets, doors, timber boards, windows, frames, and other bulky loads that need to be grouped and protected.
Standard dual film reel delivery system gives you faster throughput
Double automatic film cutting and clamp standard with blade protection
Highly customizable to suit your application
Power fed by conveyor and controlled by photocell
Request a Quote
- Double reel dispenser head; allows to wrap with two reels of stretchfilm for a reinforced wrapping and faster packaging, or to wrap with one reel for a simple wrapping; ready to use reels of different width.
- Adjustable stretchfilm tension to fit it to the product.
- Fast changing reels without tools and with self-fixing system.
- Double automatic stretchfilm clamp and cutter system for two reels.
- Automatic stretchfilm threading for reel changing.
- Stopping system to place the reel dispenser head in the exact position for reel changing.
- Adjustable extra wrapping laps in both ends of the product for a higher protection.
- Ring speed controller (driver included) to adjust the stretchfilm overlap onto the product.
- Touch color screen to program and adjust the machine to the specifications of the product to be wrapped with: Extra wrapping laps in the ends of the product, stretchfilm threading, 6 wrapping programs, warning messages, reels change, only ends wrapping, 6 languages programs, presses on/off, infeed top press up time control, outfeed top press down time control and conveyors stopping time.
- Wrapping programs (6): standard program (wrapping from end to end of the product), bundling program (to wrap product ends only) and four programs else to be issued by the user.
- Backwards conveyors selector and selector product goes through the ring but without wrapping; this option is used in machines which are set up in automatic lines where some products do not need to be wrapped.
- Variable driven conveyors speed to control the wrapping speed or to adjust stretchfilm overlap onto the product.
- Electrical photocell to start the wrapping cycle.
- Device that unable the machine to work while changing the reel for worker safety.
- Ring driver system through trapezoidal belt of low maintenance and wear.
- Control panel and electrical box with: Master switch, power light, warning light, start button, reset button ring speed control, conveyors speed control, emergency stop and touch screen.
- Tower lights to inform status of orbital wrapper.
Customize your machine:
- Infeed & outfeed top pressers – manual fitting.
- Infeed & outfeed top pressers – automatic fitting.
- Rollers side guide – manual fitting.
- Driven conveyor belt W47″ x L39″ (other dimensions also available).
- Driven conveyor metal rollers W47″ x L39″ (other dimensions also available).
- Driven conveyor chain W47″x L39″ (other dimensions also available).
- Driven conveyor belt with pneumatic lift to place corners W39″ x L98″.
- Driven conveyor metal rollers “V” shape W47″ x L157″.
- Gravity rollers conveyor + tilter system to place product from vertical to horizontal W47″ x L59″.
- Table with driven rollers (3) in triangle with pneumatic lift to wrap round products.
- Table with driven (2) in parallel to wrap round products.
- Hydraulic lift table to centre conveyor belt/rollers vs. ring.
- Short products bridge <23″.
- Driven conveyor belts (bridge) for short products W45″ x L23″.
- Wooden/porex blocks automatic dispenser (includes driven conveyor for short products W45″x L23″).
- Warning of reel end.
- Safety fences + safety kit.
- Remote technical assistance (via Ethernet).
- No standard machine colour.
- Seafreight wooden crate.
- Manual bubblewrap top dispenser (integrated on machine) for reel up to 63″.
- Manual bubblewrap floor dispenser for reel up to 63″.
- Automatic top & bottom bubblewrap reel dispenser up to W63″ Includes:
- ✓ Welding bar by electrical resistances to join the ends of the top and bottom bubblewrap reels.
- ✓ Welding temperature control to adjust the temperature depending on the bubblewrap thickness.
- ✓ Top and bottom bubblewrap reel dispenser; top reel to cover top side product length and bottom reel to cover bottom side product length.
- ✓ Electrical photocell to start automatically the wrapping cycle.
- ✓ Driven feeding of top and bottom bubblewrap reels, to avoid product pulls directly from them.
- ✓ Selector to cancel the automatic dispenser and to allow machine wrapping with stretchfilm only.
- ✓ Tower lights to inform status of dispenser.
Product to wrap sizes:
- Maximum / minimum length : unlimited / 23″ when the conveyors enter the loop 15.75″ with bridge).
- Other sizes : Check with graphic.
- Minimum sizes : 15.75″ x 15.75″ x 23″.(L)
Recommended conveyor belt specifications:
- Useful width : 47″.
- Length : 39″
- Working height : adjustable.
- Engine : 0.37 Kw*.
- Lineal speed : From 13 ft./min. up to 49’/min.
- Max. weight to convey : 50b / lineal foot.
(*) Speed inverter for inner driven conveyor 0.75 Kw and exit driven conveyor 0.75 Kw.
- Engine : 3 Kw
- Power supply : 400V III+N+G.
- Manoeuvre : 24V d.c.
- Power consumption : 1.66 Kw
- Ring rotation speed : From 5 to 55 rpm.
- Speed inverters : Omron.
- Programmable PLC : Omron.
- Pneumatic pressure :90 psi
- Compressed air consumption : 12 gal/cycle.
Stretch film reel specifications:
- Width : 9.84″, 6.5″ or 4″.
- Thickness : 23, 30, 35 or 50 microns.
- External / internal Ø : 9″ / 1.5″.
Review the chart below to choose the proper size wrapper for your products
The Model FA-200 has a 3-year warranty. For any service-related questions, please call and our technicians will be happy to assist.