Stretch Wrapping Replacement Parts
Handle It stretch wrappers will help you wrap pallets of replacement parts safely, consistently, and securely. Cut down on labor and save on stretch wrap costs with a semi or fully automatic stretch wrap machine. Handle It turntable wrappers come with a wide range of standard features, such as:
- 250% Powered Film pre-stretch carriage for improved film economy
- Remote control (Model 1100AA-C)
- Rack and pinion carriage drive for added reliability
- Stretch wrap 100, 200, or 300 loads per day
- Storage of up to 32 end-user programs
- User-friendly control panel
850PS SEMI-AUTO STRETCH WRAP MACHINE
Top-of-the-line functions and a 250% power pre-stretch feature make the Model 850PS ideal for those who are looking for an affordable stretch wrapping machine that can wrap up to 100 pallets per day.
1100AA-C AUTOMATIC STRETCH WRAP MACHINE
The Model 1100AA-C allows workers to perform the entire wrap cycle without leaving the forklift driver’s seat. Remote control comes standard along with 250% power pre-stretch, auto film attach, hot weld film seal, and auto film cut.
1200UL ULTRA-LOW PROFILE STRETCH WRAP MACHINE
The patented ultra-low frame (.75”) of the Handle It Model 1200UL allows for ease of loading and unloading from all three sides without using a long ramp. The small frame and footprint enable you to use your floor space more efficiently.
Stretch wrapping replacement parts with a Handle It pallet wrapper reduces labor costs and increases overall efficiency. Here are several Pro Tips that will help you properly stretch wrap replacement parts for storage or transport:
- Start off with 2-3 top and bottom rotations coupled with a film tension of around 50% for an average load.
- Try less tension and slower speeds on the initial setup—then work your way up to optimize load containment and cycle time.
- Consider using a puncture-resistant file or lower film tension and rotation speed for parts with sharp edges.
- Try to increase “flanging time” (overwrap delay) and top rotations for outlier products. Ensure that you get the film band up high enough to catch the top layer.
The below industries can benefit from the many features of a Handle It semi-automatic stretch wrapping machine.
Ensure safe transport and delivery to retailers and other big-box retail stores. Plastic wrapping replacement parts can help reduce the chances of damaged merchandise while in transit.
WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS
Logistical and warehouse operations receive and devan countless pallets every day. Stretch wrapping replacement parts with a pallet wrapper will keep the shipment safe until it reaches its final destination.
E-COMMERCE FULFILLMENT CENTERS
See to it that your customer’s replacement parts are secure during transport with a fully or semi-automatic pallet wrapping machine. The 250% power pre-stretch allows for up to 50% savings in stretch wrap usage.
Handle It pallet wrappers can alleviate the manual labor required to wrap replacement parts at your manufacturing facility. Regardless of size, shape, or weight, you can securely wrap your loads with precision and consistency for shipment.
CONSUMER PACKAGED GOODS
Ensure the secure transport of your customer’s replacement parts with a fully or semi-automatic pallet wrapping machine. The 250% power pre-stretch allows for up to 50% savings in stretch wrap usage.
Learn more about Handle It stretch wrappers and accessories through the following resources:
Accessories & Safety Essentials
- Pallet Wrapper Preventative Maintenance Guide
- Stretch Wrapper Safety Guide
- Top 3 Reasons Why You Need a Pallet Wrapping Machine if You’re Currently Hand Wrapping
- Case Study: Helping an eCommerce site solve an inbound inventory challenge
- CASE STUDY: Overcoming Pallet Wrapping Challenges for an Industrial Wire Manufacturer
- Pallet Wrapper Applications
Brands We've Helped
Overcoming Pallet Wrapping Challenges for an Industrial Wire ManufacturerHandle It recently completed a custom manufacturing and installation job that supplied eight flagship pallet wrappers to an industrial wire manufacturer with different warehouse locations throughout the U.S.
Eliminating Hand Wrapping of Pallets for Online Cutlery ProviderAn eCommerce cutlery company that was manually wrapping pallets contacted Handle It for help solving a warehouse inbound inventory challenge that was creating a bottleneck and costing them a tremendous amount of money and man-hours.
Enabling use of Breathable Stretch Wrap Film for an Agricultural Fresh Vegetable SupplierAn agricultural grower and wholesale supplier of onion sets and garlic bulbs in the mid-west replaced an older pallet wrapping machine with the Handle It Model 800 XHT that uses breathable film to keep their products fresh
Pallet Wrappers to Match Your Application
Handle It has a wide range of fully automatic, semi-automatic and mobile robotic pallet wrappers that come with many features that will allow you to improve your shipping efficiency while properly securing your pallets for transport.
Don’t see your industry? Unsure which machine is right for your application? Give us a call or contact us, and one of our friendly experts will work with you to find the best solution.