Stretch Wrapping Doors and Windows
Securely and consistently wrap pallets of doors and windows with a stretch wrapper from Handle It. Wood, glass, and other materials can easily damage if wrapped by hand. You’ll be able to reduce labor and save money on shrink wrap by using a semi-automatic pallet wrapping machine. Handle It turntable wrappers offer many useful standard features, such as:
- Ultra-low frame for ease of loading (Model 1200UL)
- Store up to 32 end-user programs
- Rack and pinion carriage drive for added reliability
- User-friendly control panel
- Photocell for pallet height detection
- Wrap 200 to 300 pallets per day
- 250% power pre-stretch—reduce stretch wrap usage by up to 50%
1100 SEMI-AUTO TURNTABLE STRETCH WRAP MACHINE
Wrap up to 300 pallets of doors and windows per day with the Model 1100 semi-automatic stretch wrapper. It’s ideal for operations that handle high volumes of pallets daily.
3000 SERIES MOBILE STRETCH WRAP MACHINE
The Handle It Model 3000 mobile stretch wrap machine will allow you to wrap up to 200 pallets on a single charge. It features a 250% power pre-stretch and a user-friendly Siemens Simatic touchscreen display.
1200UL ULTRA-LOW PROFILE STRETCH WRAP MACHINE
The Handle It Model 1200UL is ideal for operations with limited space. The patented ultra-low frame (.75”) allows for loading and unloading from all three sides, while the 250% power pre-stretch will help save on shrink wrap costs.
Here are a few pro tips to help you stretch wrap your doors and windows more efficiently.
- For the first time, start with a film tension of around 50% and two to three top and bottom rotations.
- Try to use slower speeds and less tension on the initial setup for any new loads. Work your way up from there to optimize cycle time and load containment.
- Use a puncture-resistant film, or lower film tension if the corners of the doors or windows are punching through the stretch wrap.
- For outlier products, consider using an overwrap delay (“flanging time”).
- Ensure that you get the film band up high enough to “catch” on the top layer of the load you’re wrapping.
- Leverage the extended base and larger turntable of the 1200 UL stretch wrapper.
Handle It semi-automatic stretch wrapping machines are ideal for a wide range of industries, including:
Logistical and warehouse operations receive and devan countless pallets every day. Stretch wrapping windows and doors with a pallet wrapper will keep the shipment safe until it reaches its final destination.
See to it that your customer’s windows and doors are secure during transport with a semi-automatic pallet wrapping machine. The 250% power pre-stretch allows for up to 50% savings in stretch wrap usage.
Handle It pallet wrappers can alleviate the manual labor required to wrap doors and windows at your manufacturing facility. Regardless of size, shape, or weight, you can securely wrap your loads with precision and consistency for shipment.
Securely wrap your customer’s doors and windows with a fully or semi-automatic pallet wrapping machine. The 250% power pre-stretch allows for up to 50% savings in stretch wrap usage.
Learn more about Handle It stretch wrappers and accessories through the following resources:
- Pallet Wrapper Preventative Maintenance Guide
- Stretch Wrapper Safety Guide
- Top 3 Reasons Why You Need a Pallet Wrapping Machine if You’re Currently Hand Wrapping
- CASE STUDY: Helping an eCommerce site solve an inbound inventory challenge
- CASE STUDY: Overcoming Pallet Wrapping Challenges for an Industrial Wire Manufacturer
Brands We've Helped
Overcoming Pallet Wrapping Challenges for an Industrial Wire ManufacturerHandle It recently completed a custom manufacturing and installation job that supplied eight flagship pallet wrappers to an industrial wire manufacturer with different warehouse locations throughout the U.S.
Eliminating Hand Wrapping of Pallets for Online Cutlery ProviderAn eCommerce cutlery company that was manually wrapping pallets contacted Handle It for help solving a warehouse inbound inventory challenge that was creating a bottleneck and costing them a tremendous amount of money and man-hours.
Enabling use of Breathable Stretch Wrap Film for an Agricultural Fresh Vegetable SupplierAn agricultural grower and wholesale supplier of onion sets and garlic bulbs in the mid-west replaced an older pallet wrapping machine with the Handle It Model 800 XHT that uses breathable film to keep their products fresh
Pallet Wrappers to Match Your Application
Handle It has a wide range of fully automatic, semi-automatic and mobile robotic pallet wrappers that come with many features that will allow you to improve your shipping efficiency while properly securing your pallets for transport.
Don’t see your industry? Unsure which machine is right for your application? Give us a call or contact us, and one of our friendly experts will work with you to find the best solution.