Stretch Wrapping Fabricated Metal Parts
Handle It stretch wrappers will help you safely, securely, and consistently wrap pallets of fabricated metal parts. Reduce labor costs, increase productivity, and save money on film with a semi or fully-automatic stretch wrap machine. Handle It Turntable Wrappers offer a wide range of standard features, such as:
- 250% Powered Film pre-stretch
- Stretch wrap anywhere from 100 to 300 loads per day
- Storage of up to 32 end-user programs
- Remote control (Model 1100AA-C)
- Auto film attach, hot weld film seal, and auto film cut (Model 1100AA-C)
- Rack-and-pinion carriage drive for increased reliability
- 118″ maximum load wrap height
850PS SEMI-AUTO STRETCH WRAP MACHINE
The Model 850PS offers top-of-the-line features including a 250% power pre-stretch that makes this pallet wrapper ideal for wrapping up to 100 loads per day.
1100AA-C AUTOMATIC STRETCH WRAP MACHINE
The Model 1100AA-C allows workers to operate it via remote control—without leaving the forklift driver’s seat. Standard features include auto film attach, hot weld film seal, and auto film cut.
1200UL ULTRA-LOW PROFILE STRETCH WRAP MACHINE
The Handle It Model 1200UL features an ultra-low (.75”) frame that enables workers to load pallets from all three sides without the usage of a long ramp. The small footprint is ideal for shipping operations where space is at a premium.
Handle It pallet wrappers reduce labor costs and increase overall efficiency. Here are several Pro Tips that will help you properly stretch wrap fabricated metal parts for storage or transport:
- For an average load, start off with around 50% of film tension and 2-3 top and bottom rotations.
- On initial setup, try slower speeds and less tension, then work your way up to optimize cycle time and load containment.
- Try lowering film tension and rotation speed or using a puncture-resistant film for metal parts with sharp edges.
- For outlier products, increase top rotations and “flanging time” (overwrap delay). Try getting the film band up high enough, so it catches the top layer.
The below industries can benefit from the many features of a Handle It semi-automatic stretch wrapping machine.
Ensure safe transport and delivery to retailers and other big-box retail stores. Plastic wrapping fabricated metal parts can help reduce the chances of damaged or lost merchandise while in transit.
Logistical and warehouse operations receive and devan countless pallets every day. Stretch wrapping fabricated metal parts with a pallet wrapper will keep the shipment safe until it reaches its final destination.
See to it that your customer’s fabricated metal parts are secure during transport with a fully or semi-automatic pallet wrapping machine. The 250% power pre-stretch allows for up to 50% savings in stretch wrap usage.
Handle It pallet wrappers can alleviate the manual labor required to wrap fabricated metal parts at your manufacturing facility. Regardless of size, shape, or weight, you can securely wrap your loads with precision and consistency for shipment.
Learn more about Handle It stretch wrappers and accessories through the following resources:
- Pallet Wrapper Preventative Maintenance Guide
- Stretch Wrapper Safety Guide
- Top 3 Reasons Why You Need a Pallet Wrapping Machine if You’re Currently Hand Wrapping
- Case Study: Helping an eCommerce site solve an inbound inventory challenge
- CASE STUDY: Overcoming Pallet Wrapping Challenges for an Industrial Wire Manufacturer
- Pallet Wrapper Applications
Brands We've Helped
Overcoming Pallet Wrapping Challenges for an Industrial Wire ManufacturerHandle It recently completed a custom manufacturing and installation job that supplied eight flagship pallet wrappers to an industrial wire manufacturer with different warehouse locations throughout the U.S.
Eliminating Hand Wrapping of Pallets for Online Cutlery ProviderAn eCommerce cutlery company that was manually wrapping pallets contacted Handle It for help solving a warehouse inbound inventory challenge that was creating a bottleneck and costing them a tremendous amount of money and man-hours.
Enabling use of Breathable Stretch Wrap Film for an Agricultural Fresh Vegetable SupplierAn agricultural grower and wholesale supplier of onion sets and garlic bulbs in the mid-west replaced an older pallet wrapping machine with the Handle It Model 800 XHT that uses breathable film to keep their products fresh
Pallet Wrappers to Match Your Application
Handle It has a wide range of fully automatic, semi-automatic and mobile robotic pallet wrappers that come with many features that will allow you to improve your shipping efficiency while properly securing your pallets for transport.
Don’t see your industry? Unsure which machine is right for your application? Give us a call or contact us, and one of our friendly experts will work with you to find the best solution.