Performance & Specifications
- 300 maximum average loads per day
- 86″ wrap height with 4” of overap total max height of 90″ optional -118″ extended height available.
- 4400lb maximum load weight capacity
- 250% power pre-stretch film carriage for improved efficiency
- Automatic film cut at the end of the cycle
- Turntable speed 3-12 RPM
- 59″ Turntable size
- 110v standard plug
- Machine size 104″L x 59″ W x 97″ H
- User-friendly integrated PLC control board
- Frequency controller for carriage and/or turntable speed adjustment
- Photocell for pallet height detection
- Electronically controlled power pre-stretch carriage- load sensor dynamically controls the application of film for consistent film stretch.
- Stop at home position
- Easily adjustable parameters such as bottom wraps, top wraps, carriage ascent & descent speed, film tension, & starting wrap height
- Quick selection of 6 main parameters or saved programs
- USB port to upload software and download settings, reports, and statistics
- 6 working cycles: ascent/descent, topsheet, only ascent, only descent, layers, and stack
- Storage of 32 end user programs
- On-board diagnostics
- 3 year warranty
250% power pre-stretch carriage lowers film use by 60% and auto film cutting is standard.
Flexible controls with 6 quick select programs, 56 cycle parameters, intuitive navigation, and diagnostics.
Heavy duty frame and motors for the most demanding applications.
- Rack and pinion carriage drive system increases reliability and decreases down time
- Heavy duty frame construction for the most demanding jobs
- Integrated PLC controls with onboard diagnostics make repairs easier to identify and reduces downtime
- Belt driven power pre-stretch carriage for added reliability
- Heavy Duty carriage rollers and self lubricating turntable bearings
- Automatic film cut is standard reducing labor time to remove pallets increasing material flow
- Password protection and one of the widest array of wrap cycle parameters available